I want to keep good stuff out of the landfill with Freecycle
1. Go to the Wayland-Weston Freecycle website (here)
2. AND/OR go to the MA website to find neighboring town groups (here). There is no limit on the groups you can belong to, but you might want to keep it local.
3. Sign up! (last option in top tab)
4. Manage your email settings.
5. Start offering, requesting, and browsing!
The Freecycle Network (check it out here)is made up of 5,000+ groups with over 9 million members across the globe. It's a grassroots, entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (and getting) stuff for free in their own towns. Their mission is to build a worldwide sharing movement that reduces waste, saves precious resources & eases the burden on our landfills while enabling our members to benefit from the strength of a larger community.
There is an active group in Wayland-Weston, but you can also join neighborging towns. Browse here.
All the exchanges are 100% FREE.
Already did this? Let us know so we can count you in our participation rate, or contribute a story here